WHITE64 is looking for an entrepreneur, leader and collaborator to manage our growing accounts. You will be responsible for the relationship with the client including overall client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Cultivates strong, respectful relationships with clients and manages senior client expectations.
- Responsible for the growth and vitality of the account, identifying and directing new business development within the client.
- Determines strategic direction and tone for the account.
- Mentors and assists with training for team members, as well as collaborating with department head on team hiring needs, promotions, and other staffing decisions.
- Establishes relationships across all agency disciplines and agency businesses.
- Develops and secures approval on client contracts, fees, scopes of work and estimates.
- Manages profitability of accounts and contributes to overall agency profitability.
- Ensures all work is completed on time, on strategy and on budget.
- Sets quality standards for account team and enforces adherence and serves as a thought leader for strategic account best practices.
- Champions great creative and partners with creative leadership to sell in strong work.
- Understands media strategy and analysis, working closely with media team to manage large-scale traditional & digital media buys.
- Participates in new business development.
- Must be an industry leader with 10+ years of experience within an ad agency setting
- Strong leadership skills with at least 5+ years managing others
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal client and departmental relationships (Excellent communication skills, both written and oral)
- Strong problem solving skills, and detail oriented
- Cool under pressure
- A sense of humor
- An entrepreneurial spirit