Think of this role as the Swiss Army Knife of your account team. Your job will be part project management, part strategy, and lots of communication. It’s a great opportunity to build experience in a fast-paced creative agency environment collaborating with creative, digital and media counterparts as well as working directly with clients.
- Support account team with daily activities to keep your team tracking towards delivering work on time and on budget. Activities may include writing status reports, change orders, campaign reports, email updates, etc. You will also be responsible for updating project information in Basecamp, our project management software.
- Communicate with clients daily, keep them up-to-date on project schedules & deliverables
- Work with finance and media team members to ensure jobs are opened in accounting system, estimates and invoices are being tracked properly, budget spreadsheets are up-to-date, and client invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Collaborate with creative, digital and media teammates to develop strategic, creative work that meets our clients’ business objectives. You may assist in strategy development or creative brainstorm sessions.
- Assist with new business from time to time, helping with research, proposal writing, creative brainstorm sessions, and drafting PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentations.
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- 3-5 years work experience in a fast-paced, creative environment; agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- You’ve got excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re a strategic thinker and a problem solver
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a master of organization and supremely detail-oriented
- You are a team player and love collaborating with a group
At WHITE64, talent gets you an interview. Chemistry gets you a seat. Ball’s in your court, now. Apply using the handy form below. And be glad we didn’t make you enter your job history line-by-line. (Don’t you hate that?)