Account management at WHITE64 is a hybrid role: part business strategy, part project management, and lots of communication. It’s a great opportunity to grow your leadership skills in a fast-paced creative agency environment collaborating with creative, digital and media counterparts as well as working directly with clients.
- Partner with Account Director to lead account activities and keep your team tracking towards delivering work on strategy, on time and on budget
- Build strong relationships with clients as a strategic business partner
- Manage client budgets and oversee invoicing process, working with finance and media team members to ensure jobs are opened in accounting system, estimates and invoices are being tracked properly, budget spreadsheets are up-to-date, and client invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Collaborate with creative, digital and media teammates to develop strategic, creative work that meets our clients’ business objectives. Develop strategy, project briefs, and creative briefs to guide work.
- Assist with new business from time to time, helping with research, strategy, proposal writing, and drafting PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentations.
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- 7+ years work experience in a fast-paced, creative environment; agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- You’ve got excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re a strategic thinker and a problem solver
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a master of organization and supremely detail-oriented
- You are a team player and love collaborating with a group
At WHITE64, talent gets you an interview. Chemistry gets you a seat. Ball’s in your court, now. Apply using the handy form below. And be glad we didn’t make you enter your job history line-by-line. (Don’t you hate that?)