This is an entrepreneurial role for a strategic-minded analyst who will uncover insights through data analysis. You will collaborate with client partners and internal team members to design and implement measurement plans for paid and owned media channels, monitoring and ultimately optimizing campaign and marketing performance. The Analyst will be the first of its kind here at WHITE64 – charting the course for Analytics as an important and growing capability for the agency. At heart, you are a data geek who enjoys functioning as part of the creative process and giving your dominant left-brain a little taste of the right-brain world.
- Understand clients’ business requirements and marketing goals to design a measurement plan, analysis approach and reporting structure that meets their needs
- Collaborate with and lead internal team members, including strategists, media planners, digital producers, SEO/SEM managers, and account team to implement client measurement plans.
- Through analysis of marketing & sales data paired with paid, earned and owned media data (traditional, digital & social media, SEO & SEM, CRM, web traffic, etc.), identify and communicate clear, compelling and actionable insights to drive improved campaign performance
- Provide thought-leadership on ad tech, research & data visualization tools and measurement technologies
- Lead reporting and data visualization activities as well as data storytelling to present the data and insights to clients and internal team members in a compelling and understandable way
- Participate in new business, representing the analytics capability of the agency and assisting in analysis of industry trends, client and third party data to uncover insights and inform strategy
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- 5+ years related work experience
- Strong strategic & analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Experience with web analytics packages and data visualization tools
- An understanding of the fundamentals of marketing and advertising, preferably paid media like traditional, digital, social and search
- Understands data flow and can manage connection, configuration and deployment of data
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit