Think of this role as the Swiss Army Knife of your account team. You’ll play a significant role supporting the day-to-day management of multiple accounts. Your job will be part project management, part administrative, part strategy, and lots of communication. It’s a great opportunity to build experience in a fast-paced creative agency environment collaborating with creative, digital and media counterparts as well as working directly with clients.
- Support account team with daily activities to keep your team tracking towards delivering work on time and on budget. Activities may include writing status reports, change orders, meeting summaries, campaign reports, email updates, etc. You will also be responsible for updating project information in Basecamp, our project management software.
- Communicate with clients regularly, keep them up-to-date on project schedules & deliverables
- Work with finance, media and production team members to ensure jobs are opened in accounting system, estimates and invoices are being tracked properly, budget spreadsheets are up-to-date, and client invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Collaborate with creative, digital and media teammates to develop strategic, creative work that meets our clients’ business objectives. You may assist in strategy development or creative brainstorm sessions.
- Assist with new business from time to time, helping with research, proposal writing, creative brainstorm sessions, and drafting PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentations.
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- 1-3 years work experience in a fast-paced, creative environment; agency experience preferred
- You’ve got knowledge of basic marketing and advertising principles
- You’ve got excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re a strategic thinker and a problem solver
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a master of organization and supremely detail-oriented
- You are a team player and love collaborating with a group