This is an entrepreneurial role for an experienced digital marketer looking to shape, grow and lead the digital practice at WHITE64. They are responsible for selling, planning, implementing and evaluating digital strategy and work to drive results and innovation. This is a broad role overseeing many aspects of digital marketing, including: content strategy and execution, social media, data and analytics, UX/digital strategy and email marketing. Success will be measured by your ability to (1) collaborate with other agency partners and clients to provide thought leadership and evangelize the benefits and role of digital solutions within the holistic integrated solution, (2) deliver a quality digital experience that achieves results and (3) build and grow a strong digital team.
As the Digital practice lead you will:
- Play a vital role in the new business process, looking for ways to grow our client’s business as well as the agency’s by providing thought leadership, POV’s & proposals, content for RFP’s and participating in pitches
- Lead digital initiatives externally with clients and internally with team members to develop digital marketing strategies that achieve client business goals and integrate with the overall communications ecosystem of a brand
- Act as digital producer, ensuring digital deliverables are scoped & resourced properly and executed on time and on budget – with the highest quality
- Educate other agency disciplines (account management, creative, media, etc.) on digital best practices & trends, emerging technology, process, etc. to raise the bar on the agency’s overall digital expertise
- Lead brainstorming sessions and presentations with internal teams and clients
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- 10+ years work experience participating in and leading successful digital teams and projects
- You’ve got excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re a strategic thinker and a problem solver
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge and experience with web, mobile and other interactive and digital environments
- Knowledge of research, data & analysis tools and other integrated digital marketing disciplines such as Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, CRM, online listening, trend analyses, UX design, usability testing, etc
- Strong portfolio of digital work demonstrating your strategic thinking and ability to drive creative inspiration, innovation and results