Associate Strategy Director
The Associate Strategy Director connects the dots between the art and science of our client's business, finding the heartbeat of a brand that creates believers with their customers. Your right brain takes charge analyzing research & data. Your left brain takes over to turn that knowledge into creative inspiration that will connect with people.
This is an entrepreneurial role for a growing discipline at WHITE64. You'll collaborate with other discipline leads to integrate strategic planning into existing accounts and develop agency best practices on research, creative strategy, and much more!
- Lead the Strategy discipline at WHITE64 through thought-leadership within the agency and externally to clients & partners
- Manage a growing team of Strategists, serving as a mentor, coach and resource manager for the department
- Foster integration and seamless engagement planning across all campaign channels & touchpoints, including traditional, digital and social
- Develop brand, creative & content strategies, write creative briefs, guide creative development & participate in presenting creative work
- Design & implement research projects for business, brand & audience insight and creative testing with familiarity in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Define, manage & report on KPIs and measurement programs for campaigns to ensure strategies & tactics are performing against client goals
- Be curious. Be empathetic. Be innovative. Be collaborative.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- A portfolio of badass work
- 7-10 years work experience
- A resourceful, scrappy & strategic problem-solver
- Strong communication skills - both written & verbal
- Collaborative team player
- Energetic, passionate, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- A smile and sense of humor