The Junior Strategist will support the Strategy team in connecting the dots between the art and science of our client’s business, finding the heartbeat of a brand that creates believers with their customers. Your right brain takes charge analyzing research & data. Your left brain takes over to turn that knowledge into creative inspiration that will connect with people.
You’ll collaborate with other teams to integrate strategic planning into existing accounts and develop agency best practices on research, creative strategy, the briefing process, and much more!
- Provide an understanding of consumer behaviors – including insights into emerging behaviors and opportunities based on new technology and platform innovations
- Foster integration and seamless engagement planning across all campaign channels & touchpoint, including traditional, digital & social
- Assist with development of brand, creative & content strategies, writing creative briefs, guiding creative development & participate in presenting creative work
- Translate research and data findings into deliverables like audience personas, user journeys and strategic plans
- Partner with paid media specialists to ensure the ecosystem mix and creative deployment are moving the needle on KPIs
- Assist the strategist to define, manage & report on KPIs and measurement programs for campaigns to ensure strategies & tactics are performing against client goals
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Entry level
- A resourceful, scrappy & strategic problem-solver
- Strong communication skills – both written & verbal
- Collaborative team player
- Energetic, passionate, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- A smile and a sense of humor