We need a skilled, driven, and unflappable junior video editor. Someone with a razor-sharp eye and the ability to manipulate film. They’re a jack-of-all-trades with video production – able to shoot and edit footage into a variety of video projects from a :06 second social video to longer-form documentaries. We’re looking for storytellers, someone who is able to bridge sight and sound together to tell a cohesive story that connects with their audience on an emotional level. They have a fresh, modern and versatile style that can be applied to visual storytelling to meet the creative direction of a number of different clients and brands.
- Participate in pre-production activities, working with our Producers to plan shoots, assess & prepare video & audio equipment needs, schedule post-production work, etc.
- Participate on shoots, doing live action filming or other supporting roles as directed by Producer
- Edit video, including short social media videos & animations, :15, :30 and :60 second TV spots, event and trade show videos, short films, webisodes, documentaries, etc.
- Package and assist with trafficking of files for delivery to various media channels for paid advertising
- Assemble raw footage into b-roll sequences and work with multiple video codes
- Able to edit creative videos to meet quick deadlines
- Ability to research, select and request appropriate music tracks
- Confident with pre-production process
- Post-production logging, editing, and archiving
- Brainstorm with Production team to concept new creative projects for agency
- Experience with motion graphics, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience
At WHITE64, talent gets you an interview. Chemistry gets you a seat. Ball’s in your court, now. Apply using the handy form below. And be glad we didn’t make you enter your job history line-by-line. (Don’t you hate that?)