This is an entrepreneurial role for a strategic-minded analyst who will uncover insights through data analysis. They will collaborate with client partners and internal team members to design and implement measurement plans for paid and owned media channels, monitoring and ultimately optimizing campaign and marketing performance. The Senior Analyst will be the first of its kind here at WHITE64 – charting the course for Analytics as an important and growing capability for the agency.
- Understand clients’ business requirements and marketing goals to design a measurement plan, analysis approach and reporting structure that meets their needs
- Collaborate with and lead internal team members, including strategists, media planners, digital producers, SEO/SEM managers, and account team to implement client measurement plans.
- Through data analysis of paid, earned and owned media (traditional, digital & social media, SEO & SEM, CRM, web traffic, etc.), identify and communicate clear, compelling and actionable insights to drive improved campaign performance
- Provide thought-leadership on ad tech, research tools and measurement technologies
- Develop and implement new reporting tools for the agency, including the design of dashboards and PowerPoint/Keynote reports that can be delivered to clients
- Participate in new business, representing the analytics capability of the agency and assisting in analysis of industry trends, client and third party data to uncover insights and inform strategy
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- 7+ years related work experience
- Strong strategic & analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Experience with web analytics packages such as Omniture and media dashboard tools like Tableau and Hootsuite
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of paid media advertising, including traditional, digital, social and search
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit