This is an entrepreneurial role for a strategist who will lead the planning, implementation and analysis of SEM and SEO across media, creative and digital experiences to drive results and innovation. Success will be measured by your ability to collaborate with other agency partners and clients to provide thought leadership and evangelize the benefits and role of SEO/SEM solutions within the holistic integrated solution. This position reports into the VP of Media Strategy.
- Engage in all facets of clients’ SEM campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Integrate SEM campaigns, including paid search & SEO, into clients’ media campaigns
- Manage bid management tools to effectively achieve the highest ROI across major search engines
- Develop campaign copy/creative, text-based titles & descriptions; establish keyword creations and mapping to campaign goals
- Utilize optimization techniques to improve site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists and SEO copywriting
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with respected websites for link-building
- Conduct site audits, document site optimization and make recommendations to improve visibility, CTR, and increase conversions
- Develop performance metrics and analyze data to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- 5+ years work experience with SEO & SEM
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms & ranking strategies
- Proficient with SEO reporting and analytical tools
- Experience managing PPC, CPA, and CPC campaigns
- Knowledge of Adwords, Adsense, Panama, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- You’re a strategic thinker and a problem solver.
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit.