The Strategy Director connects the dots between the art and science of our client’s business, finding the heartbeat of a brand that creates believers with their customers. Your right brain takes charge analyzing research & data. Your left brain takes over to turn that knowledge into creative inspiration that will connect with people.
- Develop brand, creative & content strategies, write creative briefs, guide creative development & participate in presenting creative work
- Design & implement research projects for business, brand & audience insight and creative testing with familiarity in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Lead the Strategy department
- Define, manage & report on KPIs and measurement programs for campaigns to ensure strategies & tactics are performing against client goals
- Foster integration and seamless engagement planning across all campaign channels & touchpoint, including traditional, digital, & social
- Participate in new business & serve as a thought leader for strategy within the agency and externally to clients & partners
- Be curious. Be empathetic. Be innovative. Be collaborative.
We’re looking for candidates with 10+ years of experience in marketing & communications planning in a creative agency environment.
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- A portfolio of badass work
- 10+ years work experience
- A resourceful, scrappy & strategic problem solver
- Leader & mentor
- Strong communication skills - both written & verbal
- Collaborative team player
- Energetic, passionate, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- A smile and a sense of humor
At WHITE64, talent gets you an interview. Chemistry gets you a seat. Ball’s in your court, now. Apply using the handy form below. And be glad we didn’t make you enter your job history line-by-line. (Don’t you hate that?)