WHITE64 Studios is looking for for a passionate and motivated junior self-starter to join our growing video production team. Ideal candidates should have a film production related degree or at least 2 years hands-on film production and video editing experience. We are looking for a multi-tasking talent – someone who is comfortable and even enjoys wearing many hats. Strong communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to thrive under pressure are a must. Editorial software experience, storyboard creation and presentation skills are a plus.
- Estimating & scheduling–creating detailed estimates and building schedules on all production and post-production jobs
- Staff liaison–coordinating production jobs between internal Studio team members (videographers, editors, etc.), agency account and creative teams, and external partners.
- Line production–scheduling, casting, location scouting, wardrobe, talent payment and misc. problem-solving.
- Social media content creation–collaborating with Studio team to contribute to conceptual and executional ideas designed to promote the reputation of the Studio across all appropriate social media platforms.
- Miscellaneous editorial–light editing and assistance to staff editors.
- Media trafficking–quality control, scheduling and uploading final video and audio assets across a variety of media distribution platforms.
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- A degree in film production or a related topic or 2+ years of work experience as a line producer preferred
- Knowledge of video production fundamentals
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe Premier and BaseCamp a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a master of organization and supremely detail-oriented
- You are a team player and love collaborating with a group
- A smile and a sense of humor