Our account team needs an Account Executive to manage the day-to-day client business. This gig is a solid mix of strategy, client service, and project management. You’ll manage the internal team, partnering with creative, media, tech, and accounting to make sure kick ass work is being delivered for your clients – on time and on budget.
- Serve as liaison and ambassador for the agency in client communications and relationship building
- Support client’s overall strategic growth goals and grow account(s) organically when those growth goals align
- Assist with strategic planning initiatives, including audience & competitive research, presentation development, marketing plans & creative briefs.
- Manage day-to-day activity, ongoing project management function for assigned projects, coordinating with internal team members to write job schedules, provide client status reports, update PM software system (Basecamp) with internal team communication, and other duties to keep projects moving on time and on budget
- Own client budget and billing, partnering with finance, production and media team members to ensure jobs are opened in accounting system, estimates and invoices are being tracked properly, budget spreadsheets are up-to-date, and client invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Assist with new business from time to time, helping with research, proposal writing, creative brainstorm sessions, and drafting PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentations.
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced, creative environment; agency experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of marketing and advertising principles
- Familiarity with BaseCamp a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a master of organization and supremely detail-oriented
- You are a team player and love collaborating with a group
- A smile and a sense of humor