WHITE64 is looking for a Search Specialist to join our growing digital team. This position is responsible for the optimization of organic and paid search campaigns for our clients. The Search Specialist will need to have a solid understanding of the latest technologies related to SEO and SEM, as well as an ability to think strategically and execute tactical plans.
- Develop and implement comprehensive SEO and SEM strategies to increase website visibility and drive website traffic.
- Monitor and analyze website performance metrics on a regular basis and provide actionable insights.
- Utilize keyword research tools to identify and target relevant keywords.
- Monitor changes to the algorithms of major search engines.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other third-party vendors.
- Monitor and analyze competitor campaigns.
- Create and optimize paid search campaigns.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends.
- Troubleshoot technical SEO issues.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for clients.
- At least 5 years of SEO and SEM experience.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development technologies.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, GA4, and other analytics software.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment.