Senior Account Executive
Highly motivated? Check. Energetic? Duh. Collaborative? Of course! We're searching for someone who can support in the development and execution of integrated campaigns for assigned accounts. The Senior Account Executive will be accountable (pun intended) for enhancing the account team’s effectiveness by providing their awesome and oh-so superior project management skills.
- Develop insights and strategic implications from primary research, while ensuring compliance with the strategic objectives as set forth by the Account Director and Client.
- Be responsible for the efficient trafficking of campaign component development through implementation, contributes to the development of communications solutions and ensures successful execution of the approved solution.
- Provide departments with brief, support materials, direct and control progress schedule.
- Ensure that data provided to clients are complete, clear, and without error.
- Support and assist in new business pitches and networking functions.
EXPERIENCE? YES, PLEASE.
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in consumer marketing/communications project management
- Experience in client and internal team management
- Strong Mac and PC skills: Powerpoint, Excel, Keynote, Basecamp
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At WHITE64, talent gets you an interview. Chemistry gets you a seat. Ball’s in your court, now. Apply using the handy form below. And be glad we didn’t make you enter your job history line-by-line. (Don’t you hate that?)